Diabetes mellitus is the most common endocrine disease characterised by metabolic abnormalities and long term complications involving eyes, kidneys, nerves and blood vessels. Worldwide and especially in developing countries the prevalence of diabetes is increasing in epidemic proportions. India has the highest number of people with Diabetes in the World. As per the data of ICMR-INDIAB study published in 2011, India was estimated to 62.4 million people with diabetes and 77.2 million people with pre-diabetes. Zpter is an comprehensive formulation in the management of Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM). The highlights of Zpter are ingredients like Asana (Pterocarpus marsupium), Tvak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) and Haridra (Curcuma longa). Zpter is a clinically validated product for the management of Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM).
|Each coated tablet contains extract derived from:|
|Asana (Pterocarpus marsupium)||500 mg|
|Tvak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)||500 mg|
|Haridra (Curcuma longa)||500 mg|
|Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)||300 mg|
|Bibhitaka (Terminalia belerica)||300 mg|
|Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)||300 mg|
|Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica)||50 mg|
|Yashada bhasma||15 mg|
|Processed in decoctions of: Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) & Meshashrungi (Gymnema sylvestre)|
- Decreases insulin resistance
- Ensures better glycemic control
- Corrects dyslipidemia
- Minimizes the risk of complications
- A valuable adjuvant in diabetes management
Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM)
- Two tablets twice daily before meals as a monotherapy. One tablet twice daily before meals as a co-therapy with other anti- diabetic agents or as directed by the Physician.
- The dosage may be adjusted in severe and prolonged diabetes.
Strip of 30 Tablets
To view Shree Dhootapapeshwar Standards Monograph click - Tablet